Twitist Forums
For arabic speakers: what does it mean? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: For arabic speakers: what does it mean? (/thread-125130.html)

For arabic speakers: what does it mean? - Alex - 04-05-2014 10:21 PM

Hello,
I saw this on a page in facebook in response to an interesting post, can you translate this for me (it's arabic in latin letters):
3alashanhom mish yahood inta olthaa ana monseq il 7afalat la a7lah shabab bi falasteen 7afalat dayman nj7ah zay ma enta shayef bil swar
Thanks Smile

- Soof - 04-05-2014 10:34 PM

"Because they are not Jewish you said it I am the organizer of the parties for the finest guys in Palestine parties are always success as you can see from the photos"

Palestinian/Jordanian Arabic dialect, but it was kinda hard for me to understand it as he didn't use punctuation marks so I translated it as it is without punctuation marks
hope it helps

- Corriger - 04-05-2014 10:36 PM

The sentence says :
The young-Palestinians ceremony ,such as you are seeing in the photo is always : success

- ÛžAyadÛž - 04-05-2014 10:37 PM

it says
Because they're not Jews, you said it,I'm the organizer of the parties for the most beautiful guys in Palestine ,successful parties as you can see in the photos.

- The twins - 04-05-2014 10:49 PM

Because they aren't Jews , you've said it . I'm the organizer of the parties for the best guys in Palestine , Parties that are always successful as you see in the pictures.