Twitist Forums
Should I speak to her and be best friends again or should I walk away? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Should I speak to her and be best friends again or should I walk away? (/thread-125368.html)

Should I speak to her and be best friends again or should I walk away? - Joseph - 04-06-2014 09:22 PM

So me and this girl are best friends we was so close tell me falling out with each other. We hugged I gave her gifts she all ways comes and speaks to me. But we falling out over a agreement on Facebook I sure her following me too tescos from college she looked at me with sadness she looked really angry. She is with her friends at the moment I really want to fix things with her but lately her girl friend gets in the way of are friendship I just want too speak to her she's bisexual. Me and her was best friends and I need her back should I go see her and speak to her??

- . - 04-06-2014 09:24 PM

Go ahead and talk to her.

- Jayla - 04-06-2014 09:36 PM

yes, tell her that you think her other friends have been getting in the way of your friendship. an argument over facebook isnt a reason to end a friendship. go and talk to her and tell her that you need her and miss her.

- Pretty - 04-06-2014 09:44 PM

You go and talk to her,tell her you miss her play,talk,smile and make her understand that her friend is one behind the issues