Twitist Forums
Want to have a celebrity tweet me back on Twitter...please help!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Want to have a celebrity tweet me back on Twitter...please help!? (/thread-125551.html)

Want to have a celebrity tweet me back on Twitter...please help!? - Addison Mckinley - 04-07-2014 12:53 PM

Hi everyone! I really want to tweet this celebrity and get a response. The celebrity, who is an actress, that I want to tweet has fewer than 95,000 followers, just so you know.
First, what should I tweet? I mean, what would be something good to say that would kind of stand out from the rest of tweets, and would possibly make the celebrity want to tweet me back?
I know that I should tweet the celebrity when she is online, and is actively tweeting.
So, can you help me out a bit? Give me a few hints, advice, etc.
Thanks!!

- Bob - 04-07-2014 01:07 PM

Well we have to know which celebrity it is to help so we know what her personality is like. Say something that will reflect her personality. (ex. Funny)

- Kurraga - 04-07-2014 01:14 PM

You could just compliment her, she'd likely appreciate it and reply back with a thank you, otherwise asking her questions will likely get a response, as long as it's a simple (and not too personal) question. Also anything witty/clever might get a retweet.

Also tweet at her a lot, but not so much she gets annoyed.