Twitist Forums
How to create page in FB to make money..pls help me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to create page in FB to make money..pls help me? (/thread-125575.html)

How to create page in FB to make money..pls help me? - Sonu - 04-07-2014 02:37 PM

I know most of the online jobs are fake... My goal is to do business.. I like to became a event manager.. But i must invest some money to do business... My frnd messaged that suggest her page to my fb frnds.. So i think she creats page for money... Can i create page.. Pls post any real sites that earn good money in online.... Pls

- abraXus - 04-07-2014 02:44 PM

you arent going to make money from a facebook page - if that was possible then everyone would be doing it

- Devin - 04-07-2014 02:51 PM

check out socialcultural.net it will help you alot.

- Mike - 04-07-2014 02:58 PM

hi sonu....you cannot make money from facebook page.............. you can promote your buisness via facebook page......... good luck !!

- Shristhy - 04-07-2014 03:05 PM

If you want to do business then Creating a FB Page is a good idea. You can't make money by just creating FB page. You can only use your FB Page to PROMOTE you business.

- shakawat - 04-07-2014 03:13 PM

a lot of way to earn

- Pravallika - 04-07-2014 03:20 PM

you can create a page but you cant earn money through them. Check out google adsense if you have some worth sharing interesting stuff on blogs etc. It pays you on the ads you put on your blog.