Twitist Forums
Clickbank, Affiliate marketing, promoting item help.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter marketing (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Clickbank, Affiliate marketing, promoting item help.? (/thread-125669.html)

Clickbank, Affiliate marketing, promoting item help.? - Seth - 04-08-2014 12:05 AM

ok i have made an account gotten the basic ideas and opened a free website at Weeby.com so i understand the whole concept of affiliate marketing but the one part i really need help with is the part of promoting items. i just don't know where i can put my link so people will buy the item. any suggestiions where i could post links of it so people will be most likely to buy it? im promoiting just anything but mostly xbox 360 stuff.

- Esteban A - 04-08-2014 12:07 AM

There is a lot of ways to promote. Here are some ideas to promote for free:

Article Marketing-
Basically write a well developed article in an article website explaining how to do something related to you niche, then you just add your link to the bottom

Social Networking-
Open up a facebook and twitter about the product, then add a lot of friends and they would be able to check out your website

This site-
You can use this as a way to promote simply answer questions and add your website to the source section. be careful if you do to much promoting they might cancel your account. I'd say put a link every 10 questions you answer just to be sure. And don't spam either, take time to actually respond and help people.

Forum- there are forums where you can add a signature, just participate in the conversations and put you website as a signature

Seo-
This is a way to make you website appear on the top of the search engines. It is a more complicated process that I personally do not know much about. There's a lot of info about it on the internet.

Then there is the paid advertisement like pay per click, I've tried this before but I didn't really work, the clicks are just too expensive. You can look around to see if you want to do this.

I hope this helped, if you want you can check out my website in the source section for some more information.