Twitist Forums
If I cancel a friend request on FaceBook, is there any chance the person will see it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: If I cancel a friend request on FaceBook, is there any chance the person will see it? (/thread-125799.html)

If I cancel a friend request on FaceBook, is there any chance the person will see it? - Regnes - 04-08-2014 04:05 AM

I accidentally sent a friend request to a girl I like but don't know nearly well enough to justify a friend request. Especially considering one can easily get the impression I don't pad my friends list with acquaintances.

I know that the notification will be erased on Facebook itself, but I'm a little worried that maybe her Facebook app left a notification on her phone. I have doubts that would be deleted as well.

Oh well, could be worse, at least we have a mutual friend, so there's an excuse for "stumbing upon" her page.

- ? - 04-08-2014 04:10 AM

Why not just cancel Facebook and get real friends.

- BBT Online - 04-08-2014 04:20 AM

I don't see any problem either way. You can just cancel the friend request and she won't notice it I guess or just let her respond if you like her. One more friend in FB won't hurt either of you.

- Micheal - 04-08-2014 04:26 AM

I don't think so he can see that request if she is not online at same time...

- shadowfan - 04-08-2014 04:32 AM

she won't get the actual friend request on facebook but she might get an email that you sent her a friend request.