Twitist Forums
which search engine is good for advertisement and please brief it and suggest online traffic analysis tool ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: which search engine is good for advertisement and please brief it and suggest online traffic analysis tool ? (/thread-125893.html)

which search engine is good for advertisement and please brief it and suggest online traffic analysis tool ? - Kalish - 04-08-2014 04:06 AM

I am an online marketer and want to promote products online with some limitations like budget and time. so want to promote only on those search engine from where i will get leads or at least create some branding. I also want to analyze and measure the results.

- Pradeep - 04-08-2014 04:11 AM

As we all know Google is world's largest search engine.
it is the best search engine for Advertisements.
if you have gmail account you can login to Google adwords
adwords.google.com.
under Tools & Analysis tab you can senect keyword planner
for checking online traffic .

- Shrek - 04-08-2014 04:20 AM

Google

- Sourabh - 04-08-2014 04:25 AM

There are many but nothing is better then Google.

- Yellow - 04-08-2014 04:34 AM

I think ..Google is best search engine for online traffic, business popularity and keyword ranking.

- john - 04-08-2014 04:38 AM

Google be the best search engine for advertisement with have PR is 9 that it serves the high quality conent so that's why you to prefer search engine for advertisement and ahve build more and more traffic analyse their.

- Azzi - 04-08-2014 04:41 AM

I would say go with the majority because majorities are always right, so even would recommend Google.

- SEO Manager - 04-08-2014 04:49 AM

Google is world's top search engine. For online traffic analysis you can try Google Analytics.

- tarun - 04-08-2014 04:58 AM

Google is the best search engine for paid advertisements (Google Adwords) And Google Analytics is the best tool for analyzing traffic of your website.