Twitist Forums
Weird things are showing up on my timeline on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Weird things are showing up on my timeline on twitter? (/thread-126.html)

Weird things are showing up on my timeline on twitter? - Hatter - 09-30-2012 03:26 AM

My timeline on twiiter is showing that my friend is posting things like "look how i lost weight" or "this new weight loss trick" and then there is a website after it, but i know he is not the type of person to tweet that. So i went to his profile, and none of those things were shown in his tweets.

I wasn't concerned until i got a direct message from him that said "people are spreading rumors about you look at this website: " and then had a link, which i know he would never message someone that...

So i just don't know what is up with his twitter, or maybe my twitter, but it is weird.

- MacArthur - 09-30-2012 03:34 AM

It is just spam. Don't click any of the links. None of them are true. Eventually, you'll probably get one that says "Hey.. is this you in the video?!.. -link here-". Still, don't click the link.

- Kristen - 09-30-2012 03:34 AM

It will just be spam, and sometimes there are links to but DONT click on them because they are virus's.