Twitist Forums
Guy crush!?!? Please help!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Guy crush!?!? Please help!? (/thread-126084.html)

Guy crush!?!? Please help!? - Talanee - 04-08-2014 04:09 AM

Ok so I am 13 about to turn 14 and there is this guy that I've seen around the neighborhood a couple times and he is like beyond cute. I really want to get to know him and at least become his friend, my friend used to be friends with him before I moved in and it was like idk 6 years ago, anyway he can drive so I'm guessing he's probably idk 15 or 16 he looks aroun that age. He has no idea who I am we've made eye contact a couple times and I waved to him when he was driving by only because it was a dare. I just don't know if he notices me, whenever he drives by he looks at me, my friend won't try to evoke his friend again, and every time I see him she embarrasses me. And btw he is NEVER outside I know where he lives and his name but how do I approach him, do I go up to his door, pretend to sell something? please help!!

- RikuKingdomHearts - 04-08-2014 04:11 AM

I was legitametley about to comment "sorry buddy. you've got the gay now, and there's no curing us"

- Evan - 04-08-2014 04:17 AM

Try to hit him up on facebook, or get his number from a friend... talking to someone you dont know in person can be really awkward sometimes. So try to get to know him thru social media, to avoid possibky getting embarrassed. Lol

- Hannah - 04-08-2014 04:25 AM

Just be like. Ummm.... I am ------- I moved then moved back. I was wondering if you remembered me?" Or something like that

- Gillian - 04-08-2014 04:32 AM

Use the address to find the phone number via white pages. Than use the number to talk to him on facebook.