Twitist Forums
Do you think my friend is becoming a huge cksucker? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think my friend is becoming a huge cksucker? (/thread-126355.html)

Do you think my friend is becoming a huge cksucker? - Liam Bell - 04-08-2014 04:14 AM

So basically he was all depressed for a year cause he broke up with his girlfriend

The reason why they broke up was as i can remember because another friend of his fucked his gf while they were dating, or immediately after my friend broke up with his gf the gf fucked his friend. Either way is still slut

Now my friend starts liking all these photos of the guy who fucked his girlfriend, and he's like all bromance with this guy on Facebook. And i'm thinking my friend is a cksucker and got no self respect.

- e.boo.r12 - 04-08-2014 04:15 AM

It's not for you to judge him if he is a cksucker, I just don't see why you would want to still be his friend since he fucked your ex.

- JLaw - 04-08-2014 04:18 AM

If he hurt you in the way that he did, why do you still want to be friends with him? Why do you still care?

- esmerelda - 04-08-2014 04:19 AM

Only if he's sucking huge c0cks.

If your friend is discovering that he's gay, or bi, and you have a problem with that... it is YOUR problem, Sunshine.