Twitist Forums
I'm a 17 year old college student who doesn't use Facebook, would you consider this to be strange? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: I'm a 17 year old college student who doesn't use Facebook, would you consider this to be strange? (/thread-126407.html)

I'm a 17 year old college student who doesn't use Facebook, would you consider this to be strange? - Tommy - 04-08-2014 04:15 AM

- blackgrumpycat - 04-08-2014 04:19 AM

No because you probably use one of the other social media sites.

- andy c - 04-08-2014 04:23 AM

Yes, and if there is to be a future, keep not using it.

- obedientlettuce784 - 04-08-2014 04:31 AM

No that is awesome. I just deleted mine a few days ago, not worth having, if I want to see friends and family they can come visit or we can plan a day to hangout, I don't need to know what people are doing every second of everyday!

- doakpersoncat - 04-08-2014 04:33 AM

no i signed up i do not know why but isee no sense in doing so i have my own life so what you are doing is not strange.

- Steven - 04-08-2014 04:37 AM

It's pointless. The first few years when I had it everyone added each other. Now it's boring and people add people they've only met once. When I look at my facebook it's people from secondary school, primary school from different year groups who I never spoke too. Then I get deleted a lot in mass deletes from other people. I think the novelty has worn off from facebook and it's pointless to have.