Twitist Forums
how would my mom know this? Help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: how would my mom know this? Help? (/thread-126543.html)

how would my mom know this? Help? - Wing - 04-08-2014 04:17 AM

I liked this guy and my friends knew about this I would send facebook messages to my friend and stuff, so one moring I heard my mom on the phone saying "shes shy she afraid of him she likes him" not only that but before the phone thing this was a while ago she randomly gos off on me about a facebook situation that I liked a guy with a gf which he did at the time, but with very bizzar accusations saying "im calling the girl leaving messages saying I wanna have his baby" but I never even knew the girl or had her phone number even if I did I would never call her like a cigo stalker these were lies, this is old I'm still with the boy, but I was thinking about this randomly and wondering WTF? I keep a very low profile meaning I don't have a reputation? My friend would never say anything to my mom why would she need to? Till this day I still wonder if she still belives the lies or thinks about that? Does anyone knew where she would of got that info from? Any ideas? Lmao

- Yamini - 04-08-2014 04:19 AM

A mother can understand the pulse of her child. She did not investigate or heard from someone about you. She, as a mother has the capacity of mind reading of her child.