Twitist Forums
Help! My Twitter page is growing fast! What is the best way to monetize? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Help! My Twitter page is growing fast! What is the best way to monetize? (/thread-126629.html)

Help! My Twitter page is growing fast! What is the best way to monetize? - Colin - 04-08-2014 04:19 AM

It's up over 1000 followers but I don't want to monetize it until I get a few thousand. All of these tweeps are targeted to a specific niche/common interest, and I've made friends with some. It's fun just interacting but I'd eventually like to see it make some money. I know about mylikes, sponsored tweets, revtwt and so on. But how do you actually use these methods successfully while maintaining most of your followers? If anyone has insight and/or personal experience, some hints would be awesome. Thanks!

- Webers - 04-08-2014 04:21 AM

Join as affiliate to websites that are relevant to your tweets/interests and whenever tweeting include relevant affiliate link url along with your tweet. This way you can get affiliate commission one time or monthly based on the affiliate terms