Twitist Forums
How do you get your facebook notifications on your blackberry? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How do you get your facebook notifications on your blackberry? (/thread-126752.html)

How do you get your facebook notifications on your blackberry? - -sMiLe2DiE4- - 04-08-2014 04:21 AM

i just got a Blackberry Curve 2 and on other peoples they get their facebook notifications alerted to them, where i have to go to the browser and go to facebook and keep refreshing to see if i have any.. it gets annoying.. i just want it to be where it alerts me and flashes on my led light.. people say you have to "set it up" but i dont know how.. please help..
Gabriel Figueroa: i cant find that folder..any suggestions.. where is it located..???

- Gabriel Figueroa - 04-08-2014 04:24 AM

On most blackberries when you get them new, in the menu there is a folder called social network, you will find the facebook logo, click it and download the app, sign in and notifications will come up automatically.

- Texas - 04-08-2014 04:29 AM

i use tribe it is an app that also gives you skype yahoo and hotmail notifacationsor go online on your computer and download facebook mobile and put it on hope i helped