Twitist Forums
Are there any publishers within wolverhampton? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Are there any publishers within wolverhampton? (/thread-127025.html)

Are there any publishers within wolverhampton? - Callan - 04-08-2014 04:26 AM

I have write a book if poens abd i am thinking if getting it published.

If anyone knows any publishers in ir around london ir hiw i can email ir contact any, i will highly appriciate the help.

- ??? - 04-08-2014 04:29 AM

Doesn't matter where the publisher is located. Just google on 'vanity publishing' and you'll find plenty of people willing to take your money.

- Jake - 04-08-2014 04:35 AM

It's very hard to get a real publisher, who will end up getting most of the revenue, self publoshing is a real alternative, there are even print on demand book printers who can direct ship one at a time to fill orders.

Some self publishing resourtces
amarketingexpert.com
writersinthesky.com
inktreemarketing.com
ebookfriends.com
worthyofpublishing.com

Some other writer resources
Mibba - young writes share.
Writerscafe.org pier reviews of poetry, short stories, novels, scripts, and screenplays
Writers-Network.com

- Piran - 04-08-2014 04:38 AM

If you opt for Vanity publishing it could cost you £500 and you will have to market the books yourself. You need to find an Agent first who will submit your manuscript to a publisher. These are listed in The Writers and Artists Yearbook which you can find in the library.
All manuscripts have to be set out in a recognised format. List of poems will not be accepted.
UK

- robert m - 04-08-2014 04:44 AM

Writers and Artists yearbook list all you need to know.