Twitist Forums
Is there anyway I can block people from subscribing to my Facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Is there anyway I can block people from subscribing to my Facebook page? (/thread-12704.html)

Is there anyway I can block people from subscribing to my Facebook page? - odonnellkelsie - 10-15-2012 08:25 PM

My friend has Facebook mobile texts and she subscribed to my page so everytime I post a status she sees it on her phone, and she's so nosy she thinks she has to text me everytime I post something and I'm annoyed by it. Can I make it so she can't see them anymore?
No, she gets text messages sent to her phone everytime I post a new status or something. I want to make it so she CAN'T get the text message of my status'.

- kandiluver(= - 10-15-2012 08:33 PM

well i guess u prley have to go to like account setingss

- hagaren414 - 10-15-2012 08:33 PM

I too have a Facebook account and I know quite a lot about it but I do not know what your are saying about "subscribed to my page." Does it mean that you accepted her as a friend (which she has a Facebook account)? Please tell me more about the subscribing thing.

From my guesses, I recommend you to block her by using the Blocking Tool in your Privacy Settings. Go to Settings -> Privacy Settings -> Under Block List, type in her name or her email address

This will prevent her from seeing anything about your Facebook.

- Elyce - 10-15-2012 08:33 PM

account settings allows you to block ppl frm specific or all things..