Twitist Forums
Should I try my luck with Google AdSense or try somewhere else? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Should I try my luck with Google AdSense or try somewhere else? (/thread-127084.html)

Should I try my luck with Google AdSense or try somewhere else? - MrChittoChatto - 04-08-2014 04:26 AM

I think that I'm finally ready to place ads on my site. I'd like to go with Google AdSense but I'm afraid that I would probably get rejected by them, I'm not sure though I could get approved by them. Anyway, should I apply for Google AdSense or would I get rejected? If not Google AdSense who else could I try my luck with? My site is called Can'tChoose UK by the way.

- mmc3 - 04-08-2014 04:36 AM

What do you have to lose? You won't know until you try Smile

- Lovish - 04-08-2014 04:42 AM

go for google
every risk is worth taking
gud luck

- Jake - 04-08-2014 04:49 AM

Can't guess if you would be approved without seeing the site, generally you need perhaps 10 pages of original quality content to insure approval, site age is a factor, most be 6 months in countries like Pakistan. Bear in mind to earn that $100 min payout, some sites need 10,000 visitors, if you get little traffic, ads might not be worthwhile, Adsense alternatives which may payoff after $10 earnings may make more sense.

- J - 04-08-2014 04:53 AM

just remember that IF you use adsense and on your site you currently have your own products-- googles ads will directly compete with you on your own site