Twitist Forums
For some reason my description on Tumblr won't save when I try to edit it, what should I do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: For some reason my description on Tumblr won't save when I try to edit it, what should I do? (/thread-127086.html)

For some reason my description on Tumblr won't save when I try to edit it, what should I do? - Rachel - 04-08-2014 04:27 AM

Every time I go to edit something in my description (I don't wanna change the whole thing, just a few things here and there) I go to press "save" but it doesn't change to "saved." I'll press it ten times more and it still won't work. So then I'll click "exit" and it'll ask me if I want to exit before saving. I'll click yes and none of the changes I made will stay. I don't understand why it's doing this or how to fix it, can someone please help me out? Thank you!

P.S. my url is thekillian.tumblr.com Smile

- hissingfireman343 - 04-08-2014 04:32 AM

It could possibly be a glitch going on with Tumblr at the moment, or your theme not working correctly. Personally, I tried to edit the description on my Tumblr right now and it worked fine. When I do click save however, it takes a bit to register it, so it may be a connection problem or something you're having. I would recommend trying a different theme, or waiting a little bit and see if it'll fix itself. I hope you figure this out though, good luck!