Twitist Forums
What is an Admin on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is an Admin on Facebook? (/thread-127245.html)

What is an Admin on Facebook? - Lucy - 04-08-2014 04:29 AM

So I created a page on Facebook called I love Anime/Manga (You all should really like my page lol!!!) and when I created it I noticed it said make someone an admin. And before that I was on a page that I liked and the "manager" made people who liked the page admins. Is an admin like an assistant helper on there or something else???

- Amol - 04-08-2014 04:32 AM

An Admin is the highest role you can give a person on a Facebook page. A manager can't do as much as an admin. Admins can edit almost everything on your page so only make someone admin if you trust them.

- Matt - 04-08-2014 04:33 AM

It means that you run and regulate the page or the group. You can add or take away info. Most likely the only administrator is the creator, but the creator can make whoever they want the administrator, If you want to be administrator, you have to message them and ask them and they have to do it.

- anonymous - 04-08-2014 04:39 AM

It means you control any activity on the page and moderate it

- ? - 04-08-2014 04:41 AM

I would only give admin to those your really trust 1000 percent. If you want other people to post as the page I would give them a lower rank that can just post items to the timeline.

- Vanessa - 04-08-2014 04:41 AM

An admin is a person who gets to control certain things on a page like creating post, inviting people to like the page, changing profile pictures and covers, et.c

- Shirley - 04-08-2014 04:46 AM

They are people that have the most control over the group. If you created a group, you are an admin.