Twitist Forums
I have a crush on this girl, but she lives far away? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: I have a crush on this girl, but she lives far away? (/thread-127323.html)

I have a crush on this girl, but she lives far away? - najee - 04-08-2014 04:31 AM

Hi. I was on the internet, and I ended up being in a conversation with this one girl. We started flirting after a while. She asked for my kik. Then my number. Then my social media. All of that good stuff. I really got caught up here, and I like her a lot. We have the same tastes in everything, it's really nice. We talk to each other right when we wake up, we enjoy it. On both sides. Now, I told her that I like her a lot, and she has told me she likes me too. She does say this though, "I am crushing on you too, but I know that it has no purpose to like you. Nothing will come out of it" And that kind of upsets me. You could see why. I really find her to be special. She says I am special too. But when there is no purpose in liking me, how can I be that special? MIND BOGGLING. Anyways, this doesn't matter much to me, but she is kind of internet famous for poetry. Which is great. I never heard of her work before, but I am proud of her for reaching her goals.

Anyways, does this make any sense to you? That she would say that?

- Breah - 04-08-2014 04:34 AM

It doesn't make sense to me if she likes u she likes you. Tell her hiuch you like her and maybe she'll change her mind. Maybe write her a poem lol that would be cute