Twitist Forums
I have a one of a kind domain, I have a design company, I need marketing company? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter marketing (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: I have a one of a kind domain, I have a design company, I need marketing company? (/thread-12752.html)

I have a one of a kind domain, I have a design company, I need marketing company? - The Ragman - 10-15-2012 08:29 PM

I am currently having a design team working on a one of a kind website. I have a domain that is one of a kind, as well as the same domain name in a twitter .com This is a premium domain name and it should continue to grow fo many years. I have ideas on how to promote but I am no pro. Where do I look to find someone to help. I am not intrested in a SEO professional as the domain will SEO itself even with an average SEO effort. Do I need someone who knows the net or should I try myself?

- SuperSoaker9000 - 10-15-2012 08:37 PM

google ads is the best place to go for hits..seohosting.com has some good tools you can use. Just google some marketing/advertising tips. Big Grin

- Where - 10-15-2012 08:37 PM

Some of the ways you can advertise your website and increase traffic are:
1. Post an article about your website on related blogs and get free back links
2. Submitting to directories
3. Free classifieds
4. Forums

Send an email with a detailed description of your website to e@culx.net for a list of websites for free advertising and to get free one way backlinks