Twitist Forums
Why am I not getting those BUBBLE notifications on FACEBOOK? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Why am I not getting those BUBBLE notifications on FACEBOOK? (/thread-127537.html)

Why am I not getting those BUBBLE notifications on FACEBOOK? - scarshin09 - 04-08-2014 04:34 AM

stop reading this if you were thinking of E-MAIL notifications!

because that is clearly different from that what they call BUBBLE, that red-number kind of notification on the top-left part of the page that pops every time someone likes or comments on our posts or after our comments!

i am really annoyed. i'm very sure that i DID NOT change any of the settings!
i forgot to tell you that i see comments on my photos and status, yet i'm still not getting any notification!
i forgot to tell you that i see comments on my photos and status, yet i'm still not getting any notification!

- Spaceman Sven - 04-08-2014 04:43 AM

Maybe nobody comments or anything on your stuff..

- Derrick - 04-08-2014 04:47 AM

SInce they changed Facebook AGAIN, the notifications have been slow...at least on my account. Sometimes somebody will like or comment on something on my page but the notification bubble will not show up but the red number at the top left will after about 5 or 6 minutes. But sometimes it will be instant and show the bubble which is now displayed on the bottom left of the screen. I don't know what causes the slow down.