Twitist Forums
Where would be a good source for Economic indicators? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Where would be a good source for Economic indicators? (/thread-12754.html)

Where would be a good source for Economic indicators? - IMO Megalithic - 10-15-2012 08:29 PM

I just recently started investing in the stock markets. While researching I came across several tips to analyze market data, read the news and look for economic indicators. I would be glad if anyone told where or how should I actually do it, like predicting the levels of assets by looking for economic indicators. I tried reading business news on BBC, CNN and several news sites but they don't help me much. I come across Facebook pages where they announce events that would affect the stock prices. Where do they get that information from?

PS: I am a newbie at this, forgive my errors in trying to explain.

- I-75 - 10-15-2012 08:37 PM

You should study the balance sheets, income statements, annual reports from the companies that you have invested in and not the economy. Making money in the long term is all about the prices you pay, and how good the companies that you investing in.

- shekh - 10-15-2012 08:37 PM

since your sweet 16 is a time to have fun, try getting exciting games.. The ones that actually suit your age. Just have fun with it

- Chas - 10-15-2012 08:37 PM

The Financial Times
Bloomberg TV