Twitist Forums
Have you become a part of the Pages & Groups epidemic on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Have you become a part of the Pages & Groups epidemic on Facebook? (/thread-12770.html)

Have you become a part of the Pages & Groups epidemic on Facebook? - Sincerely, Alison. - 10-15-2012 08:29 PM

Lately, everyone (including me!) on Facebook has been joining countless pages and groups. Have you also fallen victim to this?

- Teenage Misfit - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

Yes :x
*sigh*

- faithfulseashore309 - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

I join a couple here and there.
Nothing obsessive.

- Unluckyslave914 - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

Follow Burger King on Twitter

- The Brat Princess - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

I only join if i relate to it but yes i have joined more lately, its another way to share ur thoughts really and u dont look so bad joining a mean group if 500 thousound pple agree with you Smile)

- Connarhea - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

Yeah I can't help but join groups or pages that make me laugh but some of them are going a little too far.

I do make it a rule however, that I wont join a group that has bad grammar or bad spelling, it really annoys me.

My favourite group is "Dont you just hate it when your in the park and a penguin shoots you..."

or the one I just joined "don't you hate it when black eyed peas wanna meet you half way and you cba?"

I think the funnier they are the more likely I am to join