Twitist Forums
What are some ways i can promote my books for free online? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: What are some ways i can promote my books for free online? (/thread-127704.html)

What are some ways i can promote my books for free online? - Taylor - 04-08-2014 04:37 AM

I have an entire series on Amazon and Creatspace.com and need to promote them for free any ways? Thanks!

- Christin K - 04-08-2014 04:43 AM

Do what the rest of us do: Call independent bookstores and ask if they will do a book signing--or if they will carry your book for sale (presumably you got an ISBN when you published.) Get a twitter account and tweet about your book every few days. Make a facebook page for your books and a website. Spread the word by social media--offer free copies as a promotion. Send your books to a newspaper or magazine reviewer. If your books are good, they will get read--if they get read, they will get reviewed and if they get reviewed people will buy them. Sadly, this takes a LOT of effort. And the effort has to be constant.

- Ern - 04-08-2014 04:51 AM

Tell everywhere about your book and of course promote your book on all sites accepting book promotion

Get a good list of them @ Http://Bookpraiser.com