Twitist Forums
How to change my personal username on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How to change my personal username on facebook? (/thread-127839.html)

How to change my personal username on facebook? - Alexandra - 04-08-2014 04:39 AM

Hello I don't have access to a computer at the moment but I need to know if there is any way on the Facebook mobile app that I can change my personal username/facebook page URL which is still under my old name? I read the guide on Facebook but I can't find the setting anywhere on the mobile site or IPhone app, when I go to account settings it will only say "name" with no setting for "username" and my facebook email is also still under my old name and I have no way to change it Sad Help me!
I already changed my name but my USERNAME and facebook email is still under my old name!

- abraXus - 04-08-2014 04:43 AM

from the side menu, go to account settings >> general >> name

you can edit it there unless you have changed your name more than 3 times already

keep in mind that if you dont use your real name facebook can delete your account

- Jim - 04-08-2014 04:47 AM

Ask Ava (another Y!A user) - she does this a lot. So many times, in fact, that they won't let her do it again and she's asking how to get around the limitation.