Twitist Forums
What would you do if someone posted a picture of you on a forum without your consent? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: What would you do if someone posted a picture of you on a forum without your consent? (/thread-127894.html)

What would you do if someone posted a picture of you on a forum without your consent? - Justin - 04-08-2014 04:40 AM

The other day I made a topic on a forum called TwoPlus. Very shortly after I made the topic, people somehow found out my real name, and who I was. One person somehow got his hands on a picture of a friend of mine, and another found a link to my Yahoo! Answers account. Worst of all though, a few hours later, someone hacked into my facebook account (apparently) and posted a picture of me in the topic, a picture I have only *ever* used on facebook. I deleted the thread, but one of the moderators purposely revived it for kicks, and then it got deleted again. I haven't seen it ever since.

- gedda - 04-08-2014 04:44 AM

As long as I looked cool on the pic I wouldn't even give a crap .
people can be A-holes though and do dumb stuff that they think is hilarious , but is really sad and pathetic to the rest of us .
I'd change my FB password and forget about the sad A-holes .