Twitist Forums
Have you noticed that a fat person is more likely to get compliments on-line than someone who's athletic? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Have you noticed that a fat person is more likely to get compliments on-line than someone who's athletic? (/thread-128211.html)

Have you noticed that a fat person is more likely to get compliments on-line than someone who's athletic? - Beer Farts - 04-08-2014 04:45 AM

I see it all the time on social media sites.

When a fat person uploads a picture, more specifically, a fat woman, she will get compliments from her friends saying how "sexy," "pretty," and "gorgeous" she looks.

Meanwhile, if an athletic-muscular guy posts a picture, he will get little to no compliments at all.

Why is that?

- Robert D - 04-08-2014 04:52 AM

Fat people statistically have more chance of being on line than fit people.

- YSL - 04-08-2014 04:54 AM

Fat girls have self-esteem issues, so most likely their fat friends would back them up.

Athletic muscular guy with shirtless pics scream DOUCHE. There is also the issue that guys would not compliment another guys' pictures unless they're gay.

- Parrot Trooper - 04-08-2014 05:02 AM

You bet your beer belly I have.

- Kevy - 04-08-2014 05:04 AM

How can you not notice a FAT person.

- Aletterto - 04-08-2014 05:05 AM

I don't know what kind of world you've been living in.

- ያዕቆብ - 04-08-2014 05:08 AM

I don't think I have ever gotten a compliment on the internet. I posted a picture of me and my son and all my friends just made fun of my beard.