Twitist Forums
IE10 or Firefox? Please give reasons? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: IE10 or Firefox? Please give reasons? (/thread-128250.html)

IE10 or Firefox? Please give reasons? - lunarcure - 04-08-2014 04:45 AM

- Lindaj - 04-08-2014 04:48 AM

IE11 now,better than Firefox now,faster with lots of options.

- Mc - Design Guru - 04-08-2014 04:52 AM

I personally do not like Firefox (I use Chrome). I'd say the latest version of Internet Explorer is your best option if you are just using it for everyday activities.

- T68 - 04-08-2014 04:54 AM

Firefox is much more customizable for function than the others.

- Alex - 04-08-2014 04:57 AM

IE 11 is better than Firefox for a while here , I personally prefer Firefox over Chrome for developer purposes , but still , those are just opinions. Stick with any 3 of them , just stay updated to the latest version. Have a good day Smile

- Jack - 04-08-2014 04:59 AM

I like Firefox. Sometimes I use Chrome because it is faster but I have serious security concerns with Google. The seem to think that data mining your Email and other activities such as browsing as OK. I don't, I think that Firefox is a good compromise between speed and security..
As far as Internet Explorer 10 goes if you want a slow browser that is riddled with problems and you like lots of aggravation use that.
I see that Microsoft sent Internet Explorer 11 to me today. I haven't done the download. I will wait and see if people like it and if it is an improvement to 10 or not. Then I will decide what to do.