Twitist Forums
I need to put on a large seminar with about 200+ people and I need some help to make it innovative.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: I need to put on a large seminar with about 200+ people and I need some help to make it innovative.? (/thread-128450.html)

I need to put on a large seminar with about 200+ people and I need some help to make it innovative.? - Samantha - 04-08-2014 04:47 AM

The audience will be multinational businesses, lawyers and academics. At the moment my seminar is speech after speech from the main players - its looking like one big snooze-fest. It's a weighty topic, so mixing it up with some humour is not appropriate, i can't see any of these speakers roaming the stage with mike in hand bring personality to it and any interactive dialogue between speakers and audience is likely to get lengthy and out of hand. Any thoughts how I can jazz this seminar up and still keep control on timing/interaction?

- Fabulous dahling - 04-08-2014 04:55 AM

You could use props, pictures, a little music to brighten it up maybe Smile

- Destin - 04-08-2014 05:00 AM

Please try hiyatech_hts after fiverr.com. They would provide a Cheap and Best SEO Services. They are Doing Fabulous Jobs. Try itt. Thank U. They Will answer u for all SEO Based Question.