Twitist Forums
have you ever realised that their is no reason at all that they alphabet has to have any order. nooooooooooooo? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: have you ever realised that their is no reason at all that they alphabet has to have any order. nooooooooooooo? (/thread-128597.html)

have you ever realised that their is no reason at all that they alphabet has to have any order. nooooooooooooo? - derp mc derp - 04-08-2014 09:16 AM

I just saw a post on a social media sight(hugelol.com) and it said nothing will f*** with you more than the fact that the alphabet can be said in any order. my life is ruined

- Third Earth Age - 04-08-2014 09:27 AM

Well, it's obvious that the order of the alphabet has no meaning to you.

- ? - 04-08-2014 09:31 AM

Aww...
What's the matter?

Are you having trouble reading your alphabet soup again?

- Leona - 04-08-2014 09:46 AM

You have just f***ed up my life!

- Doug - 04-08-2014 09:51 AM

Not true...it has to be in alphabetical order

- Daniel - 04-08-2014 10:04 AM

GET OFF THAT STUFF WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

- Alfie & MICKY - 04-08-2014 10:06 AM

xifnta bplqsa jkdcs ------And if you understand that Then in Rudyard Kipling's words " Your are a better man than I Gunga Din

- Totes MacGoats - 04-08-2014 10:14 AM

Yeah, just try to develop a filing system without using alphabetical order.

- RiffRaff - 04-08-2014 10:17 AM

There's a difference between "can" and "right".
You *can* walk up to a police officer and start peeing on them. But that will not result in an outcome most people would like.
You *can* put steel in your microwave. But, if you don't want it to blow up, you shouldn't.
You CAN do these things, but there ARE REASONS people don't.
You *can* say the alphabet in any order, but there are reasons it has to have a specific order to get the desired outcome.

- 572 - 04-08-2014 10:21 AM

Order for the sake of order, ya, I understand, just look at driving in india compared to the u.s., they seem to get along fine over their, no driving laws, or licenses (unless you are a woman), goats running around on the motorways, true chaos, yet somehow, and I suppose it is because everyone does it, it all seems to work, proof that, from anarchy, order will always appear.