Twitist Forums
Who can tell me a program that automatic login to any websites without internet ,its login everyday,so we dont login? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Who can tell me a program that automatic login to any websites without internet ,its login everyday,so we dont login? (/thread-128708.html)

Who can tell me a program that automatic login to any websites without internet ,its login everyday,so we dont login? - Baburaj - 04-08-2014 06:12 PM

A program that automatic login to any websites without internet ,its login everyday,so we should not login everyday .

That program Login to every websites ..that we could not to login ..

I ASK this question because I registered one a website ..On that website there are conditions - IS --You should login in 72 hours Or Your account will be removed

So.Please tell me

Please Replay

- Bob - 04-08-2014 06:21 PM

write a script

- Entertainment - 04-08-2014 06:31 PM

Learn how to use curl in php to POST data. Then create a cron job to run the curl script daily.

- Black Side - 04-08-2014 06:33 PM

So if you ask without internet you can save the page on desktop. But if you want to login every time , just close the page by pressing on x button on browser so when u go to the website u logged in it will open without password.