Twitist Forums
When I go on Facebook my computer refreshes and takes me back to my homepage...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: When I go on Facebook my computer refreshes and takes me back to my homepage...? (/thread-128735.html)

When I go on Facebook my computer refreshes and takes me back to my homepage...? - ICmeadows - 04-08-2014 06:14 PM

It refreshes after about 3 seconds and take me back to yahoo uk which is my homepage. I've tried to click on a link before the 3 seconds is up but it still takes me back to yahoo. I've also tried to set Facebook as my homepage but it keeps refreshing after 3 seconds and taking me back to my News Feed. If you have any ideas it would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance Smile

- emmma - 04-08-2014 06:23 PM

boycott Facebook.Facebook has probably installed ad programsi nto youe computer

- dannyboy2111 - 04-08-2014 06:29 PM

i been seeing a lot of questions about this today i wonder if its a Bug With Facebook in certain areas it could be the only thing i can suggest is doing a Scann on your computer for viruses and spywere and delete any active threats and see if that works hope i helped

- Shelli - 04-08-2014 06:31 PM

Yep, mine started doing that yesterday too. No idea why.

- Lorenz - 04-08-2014 06:37 PM

I have just solved this for another user by clicking on the 'Compatibility View' button (on the login page, if possible). It would seem that some users have clicked on FB links that cause this behaviour...Good luck !!!