Twitist Forums
Facebook Deactivation For Fan Page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook Deactivation For Fan Page? (/thread-128875.html)

Facebook Deactivation For Fan Page? - leggs4no1 - 04-08-2014 06:17 PM

Just a quick question so I can make sure I do not lose everything. I want to take some time away from my personal Facebook and I have my Fan Page connected to that personal page. I know this if I deactivate it that my page will disappear as well. Thankfully I have another account on Facebook. I am still the manager of my fan page as a secondary and I added my other person account as the main manager. When I deactivate it, supposedly it "deletes" me and puts the other admin first. Fine. When I reactivate my facebook can I re-add myself as the primary manager? That's my big concern.

Thanks

- Mohamed - 04-08-2014 06:20 PM

Don't be worried
When you deactivate your account you will still be manager
and in admin role it will still show you manager but any other manager can remove you

If no one delete you, when you get back , you will find yourself manager
if so you have to add yourself back from the other account

- Ankith - 04-08-2014 06:29 PM

If you are the only manager/admin of that page and if you de-activate your account, you'll loose your account probably! But if another person is being as manager/Content creator for that page and if you de-activate your account, nothing happens to the page!

If you de-activate your account, your account just dis-appears but nothing else. So, you'll be as admin for your page even after re-activating your account!

Have a nice day! Wink