Twitist Forums
Hi! I created a ecommerce site using wordpress to promote my Zazzle products ..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Hi! I created a ecommerce site using wordpress to promote my Zazzle products ..? (/thread-128998.html)

Hi! I created a ecommerce site using wordpress to promote my Zazzle products ..? - Friendlyboundary974 - 04-08-2014 06:19 PM

Hi! I created a ecommerce site using wordpress to promote my Zazzle products and I have been promoting constantly. Do you think Google would penalize me because post frequency or will help my ecommerce business grow?

More products = more traffic = more money ? or more products = spammy ?

- Vijay - 04-08-2014 06:25 PM

Google will not penalize you if you post unique and fresh content of your products regularly. as much as you improve quality of your website and products, your online presence will be strong.

- Nathan - 04-08-2014 06:33 PM

You can create ecommerce site using wordpress. Wordpress is a good script to make a good site. It works with SEO good way. You can get lot of plugins and themes of wordpress. There are e-commerce theme for wordpress. You can use it. You can hire wordpress service from wordpress experts.