Twitist Forums
How to become internet famous? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: How to become internet famous? (/thread-129190.html)

How to become internet famous? - Alexis - 04-08-2014 06:23 PM

I know your probably gonna say that 'it will never happen' and crap but I really want to be internet famous.

I wanna be like Alexa losey, stella hudgens, kylie jenner, acacia brinley, etc. (You know the rest of them)

WHAT WEBSITE CAN I START OFF ON? (like tumblr, instagram, youtube, etc.)

P.s. I'm very shy so I don't think youtube would work out unless you have any tips on that!!!

ANY TIPS?

Thanks!! Xoxo

- John Rocque - 04-08-2014 06:30 PM

ok first start off with blogger post properly and stuff. then go to facebook ask people for help. put some on youtube and create a facebook page. get fans. then start for real

- Baraa - 04-08-2014 06:35 PM

well, i guess become a clown on YouTube is your best + fastest shot (y)

- Christian - 04-08-2014 06:37 PM

Step 1 to do anything you want - Don't be shy, don't post stupid questions like this and expect others to do the work for you. Try everything, and keep failing until you don't fail anymore.

- Hristian - 04-08-2014 06:41 PM

You can become famous on youtube without camera. Just use Camtasia Studio or After Effects and you could become a star. Do top 10's or gameplay's without or with microphone. Becoming a blogger is not a bad idea at all, being able to make websites (like me) for gaming news or forum about common gaming problems is the best choice.

- Phil - 04-08-2014 06:49 PM

Some good answers already but here are my thoughts.

1. Invent something NOVEL (look it up) that nobody has and everyone wants.

2. Be careful what you wish for !

3. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is so be careful out their