Twitist Forums
I am writing an advertise with us and promo page for my website.expert/professional to help needed.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: I am writing an advertise with us and promo page for my website.expert/professional to help needed.? (/thread-129285.html)

I am writing an advertise with us and promo page for my website.expert/professional to help needed.? - wilson - 04-08-2014 06:25 PM

- Kevin - 04-08-2014 06:28 PM

It appears from your question that what you're looking for is someone who can help you with your web page content.

I'd suggest you do a Yahoo!, Bing or Google search for something like 'website copywriter', 'seo copywriter', 'website copywriting services' or 'landing page optimisation service'.

As a starting point, I've listed two pages from my own website, just to show you an example of the type of service you should be looking for.

It also seems to me that what you specifically want is advice on landing page optimisation. So if you wish to do it all yourself, simply do a search engine query for something like 'landing page optimisation tips'.

In the results, you should find stacks of articles and blog posts that will help you no end with your Advertise with Us and Promo pages.