Twitist Forums
Firefox add-on that can convert currency automatically the same way a word translation add-on would? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Firefox add-on that can convert currency automatically the same way a word translation add-on would? (/thread-129331.html)

Firefox add-on that can convert currency automatically the same way a word translation add-on would? - Schwarz - 04-08-2014 06:25 PM

If you use Google Chrome or Firefox there are word translation add-ons or extensions that can be used for when on a foreign website, So lets say I go onto a Spanish website but I can only read English, Then my browser add-on will show up a pop up box asking me do I want to convert this text to English which it will translate the entire page of text automatically when I say yes.

Basically I am looking for the same thing only as a currency converter not text, So far searching around I have only found a forex converter that you have to manually click on the specific foreign currency and click convert but I want one that just does it all automatically identical to the text translator.

Does anybody here know of any extensions for either browser Firefox or Chrome that matches my description?

- Mirza - 04-08-2014 06:30 PM

There are quite a few firefox addons that allow you to convert curencies just hit CTRL+SHIT+A and type currency converter.