Twitist Forums
who is the best internet provider thats cheap and fast? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: who is the best internet provider thats cheap and fast? (/thread-129388.html)

who is the best internet provider thats cheap and fast? - Joshua Leon - 04-08-2014 06:26 PM

well i spent all night trying to find out who is the best internet provider and i already tried looking at xfinity, uverse,clear and verizon, but i want people opinions on these not just scamer who says this is the best, but doesn't give a reason why compare to others and also the cost in over one year, you know after the cheapest price, but then it would cost a lot for something i thought was the cheapest. i need something fast too. please i want to start off go.
wifi need,
live in illinois guys

- mom3 - 04-08-2014 06:29 PM

If you have any children in school on free or reduced lunch you can get Comcast Essential for like $10.99 a month. All you need is letter than you got from school lunch program.

- deepdoll487 - 04-08-2014 06:30 PM

Korea has very fast & cheap Internet.
~

- Deepika - 04-08-2014 06:31 PM

Google Fiber is 100 times faster than today's basic broadband, allowing you to get what you want instantaneously. You no longer have to wait on things buffering; everything will be ready to go when you are.Its speed is upto 1000 mbps.