Twitist Forums
ebay question help me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: ebay question help me? (/thread-129411.html)

ebay question help me? - Dylan - 04-08-2014 06:27 PM

so i ordered it 22 december and he said it should be here today or tomorrow will my order be late. i also emailed asking hes top rated and hes said give me your ebay id to i check order when do u think itl arrive

- Sanoski - 04-08-2014 06:32 PM

It will be there in exactly 4 more days

- nickipettis - 04-08-2014 06:33 PM

when it arrives has to do with the Post Office ( or whatever service the seller used) and the weather.
we can't predict it with any certainty at all.

- rtfm - 04-08-2014 06:36 PM

You said yourself that it will probably take a week to arrive. It's only been THREE BUSINESS DAYS so far.

You are worrying about nothing. You had no reason to e-mail the seller. Just BE PATIENT.

- Tomunited1 - 04-08-2014 06:39 PM

It should come when it says although post offices eill be busy with xmas and new year so it may come in a day or 2 late :-)

- Jo W - 04-08-2014 06:41 PM

Nobody reading your question could have a clue - how could they?

- bron357 - 04-08-2014 06:50 PM

A seller has no control over the postal system. At Christmas time there are millions more items in the mail so everything takes a little longer. Furthermore, weekends and holiday days don't count as business days. Unless you paid for Fed ex courier service, expect to wait a week or so. Sellers do their best but shipping times, once they post it, isn't something they can change!