Twitist Forums
Can't view other peoples Facebook profile picture on my Android? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Can't view other peoples Facebook profile picture on my Android? (/thread-130060.html)

Can't view other peoples Facebook profile picture on my Android? - Peter - 04-08-2014 06:38 PM

So this problem started lately. I can't see other peoples profile picture on my news feed! Everyone has like an empty box with the white man or woman whoms face you can't see. You know, the one you get if you don't have any profile pic. And the same with Facebook messenger. When someone texts me, the bubble pops up, but still no profile picture. I've tried reinstalling, clearing cache and data on both apps, but still no results. My Internet connection is pretty fast, so it ain't about loading time. It worked fine some days ago! Hope someone can help. I'm on Galaxy S3 with Android 4.3 and Facebook version 7.0.0.something

- Lohan Lussey - 04-08-2014 06:44 PM

adjust your browser setting i think there is option of load images or if antivirus installed disable it for some time. some specific persons make this think their privacy but if this problem is in general then do the necessary.

- ty - 04-08-2014 06:51 PM

I have the same exact problem, but I have one friend that I can see their profile picture and no one else in my friends list. I was sent a picture and I couldn't view it, I sent a pic back and I could see that one. I'm using a galaxy s4. 4.3 jelly bean. I have a nexus 7 and everything works perfect on that. Any help is greatly appreciated... I'm hoping a Facebook update or a phone update will fix this problem. But if not please help.