Twitist Forums
what kind of prepaid card i can use to Order things over the internet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: what kind of prepaid card i can use to Order things over the internet? (/thread-130177.html)

what kind of prepaid card i can use to Order things over the internet? - Joe Russell - 04-08-2014 06:40 PM

I want to Order things over the internet but i don't no what type of prepaid card to buy. but i can get a debit card at the bank free but i would have to use my account no. to Order things over the internet i don't think i would like a debit card is there a special prepaid card that i can use Just for Ordering things over the internet?

- ProfoundLeader476 - 04-08-2014 06:46 PM

If there is a specific place you want to order it from, I would get a gift card at the store, like amazon etc. I think you might also be able to add a checking account to a paypal account. In that case you would need your account number and possibly a routing number. But then also of course you could buy a visa gift card at the store, but usually there are fees that you will have to pay.