Twitist Forums
i offer companies to advertise themselves on my website- how do i charge them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: i offer companies to advertise themselves on my website- how do i charge them? (/thread-130398.html)

i offer companies to advertise themselves on my website- how do i charge them? - Francesca - 04-08-2014 06:44 PM

I give the opportunity to Companies and individuals to advertise themselves on my website, how do i charge them exactly?

1) do i sign a contract with them to pay me every month a fixed amount in order to be on my website constantly?

2) Do I ask them to pay me once and a large amount? what amount?

how does it work?

- Jake - 04-08-2014 06:47 PM

Typically small operators quote stats on the number of page views and unique visitors a month, and charge a fixed price for 1 month of advertising, negotiating the price is fairly common. You could be as informal as using paypal.

To reach a larger audience with a site getting significant traffic you could use a broker like buyads.com, buySellads.com or blogads.com, they manage most of the technical details you just have to approve each ad before it will run.