Twitist Forums
honestly which phone is better? Iphone vs Samsung Galaxy? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: honestly which phone is better? Iphone vs Samsung Galaxy? (/thread-130409.html)

honestly which phone is better? Iphone vs Samsung Galaxy? - Sky - 04-08-2014 06:44 PM

I really want a phone and i think i'm getting one in 2 months. Anyways I really want a phone that is fast, comfortable, neat, has a good camera, doesn't break easily, easy to function to with, better deal and all of that good stuff. I asked some of my friends what they think (4 so far) and it's a 3 against 1 over an iPhone for a Galaxy. I asked my brother what he thought and he said that the galaxy is good but since he owns an iPhone he thinks that , that is better to work with. So HONESTLY which phone do YOU think is better? And can you list some Pros and Cons please about the phone?
Thanks!

- Meg - 04-08-2014 06:51 PM

Really depends on your lifestyle and what you want it for.

- Qierra - 04-08-2014 06:58 PM

I have a iPhone my bf has a Galaxy 4, and i love the Galaxy. Its screen is made out of better glass than the four, the android battery is a whole lot better. my friend told me she hadn't charged it for a day and was on Instagram and all that. the Galaxy four has amazing features like you can tell your phone capture to take a pic instead of struggling to press a screen that doesn't always react. their also different type of Galaxys like the one that's waterproof. honestly i love my iPhone just cuz its an iPHONE!! and fits right in my hand and it suits me. but i trying to get the Galaxy 4 cuz its features are better. if the Galaxy 4 was in the iPhone we'd have an amazing phone.