Twitist Forums
what should i do now that i cant pay for an item i won on a bid on ebay? please help!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: what should i do now that i cant pay for an item i won on a bid on ebay? please help!? (/thread-130642.html)

what should i do now that i cant pay for an item i won on a bid on ebay? please help!? - Debbie j Questa - 04-08-2014 07:07 PM

well i was getting an item for my sister and so i bid on it and later that day i had won the auction for her but when i went to pay for it my card was gone and so i canceled it and wont get a card until 5-7 days from now, i explained it to the seller and i don't want bad repercussions to come back on me just in case she says no to cancel the transaction of the item, im freaking out here

- malica - 04-08-2014 07:15 PM

If she says no, then you won't have any punishment. It will however be on your private record so that if you do run into a situation where you can't pay again there could be a suspension for you.

All you can do now is let the seller know and she'll either decide if she's willing to wait until your new card arrives or will cancel the transaction (which will cost her money to relist, so do understand if she says 'no' it's not just to be mean) or she will open a "did no pay" dispute against you so she can recover those listing fees.

- Tricia - 04-08-2014 07:18 PM

your alternative would be to offer seller a postal m.o. to pay for transaction. you purvhse for amount plus shipping/complete form and mail to seller...if she;s agreeable.it's an alternative to her waiting for your new no. to be issued