Twitist Forums
Do I have any chance of finding work in one of these fields after college? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Do I have any chance of finding work in one of these fields after college? (/thread-130644.html)

Do I have any chance of finding work in one of these fields after college? - msladybug - 04-08-2014 07:07 PM

I would love to work for the music industry..not directly with the famous but more on the business side. If not, I would want to work for a library, museum or gallery. Lastly, if not any of those then my other interest is digital marketing, social media, web design and copywriting/editing (for any industry). I live in Los Angeles, ca. I am an introvert with slowly improving social skills. I am a girl with mild aspergers syndrome and legally considered disabled. I would like to think I can accomplish anything I'd like to do.

- Hayley - 04-08-2014 07:08 PM

If you studied history or art it's quite easy to get a job in a gallery or a museum Smile and as boring as it sounds, it's actually a lot of fun! You could also work and study further part time and become a curator or even one of the scientists that collect information or artefacts for the museum. Just work on your people skills a little more to get more confident and I'm sure if you explained that you're willing to work to any employer that questions you, they'll hire you Smile