Twitist Forums
best phones out right now? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: best phones out right now? (/thread-130734.html)

best phones out right now? - bailey - 04-08-2014 07:09 PM

Im looking to update from the Galaxy Note II. What are the best phone's out right now? I would like a big screen similar to the gn2 size, and I would like to have Internet access while talking on the phone. So I can access apps such as Facebook or instagram and surf the web. Please give me suggestions, thx!

- batman - 04-08-2014 07:14 PM

Don't get anything Apple, EVER.
They're very expensive for how cheaply they are made.
You can get the HTC One or a Galaxy S4, sorry don't know much about recent phones but those are 2 pretty amazing phones right now

- Michael - 04-08-2014 07:20 PM

Samsung galaxy s4 would be a good choice

- Legolas - 04-08-2014 07:29 PM

The best phones out right now are:

HTC One
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
LG G2
Nexus 5 (when it comes out)
Sony Xperia Z1

Despite being popular, do not get an iPhone. They are bad spec wise for the money they cost.

- Walter - 04-08-2014 07:33 PM

If you are looking for something like the Note 2, I would look at the Note 3. It has the most impressive specs out there out of anyphone. The American variant has a 2.3 ghz quad core Snapdragon 800 with 3gigs of ram. First and currently ONLY phone to have that much ram. If you enjoyed your Note 2, I would stick to the family as the Note 3 is a very substantial upgrade to it.

Another notable contender is the LG G2. Same processor as the Note 3 and 2 gigs of ram. Beautiful phone in general. It is a bit smaller at 5.2 inches instead of 5.7.

If you are looking for something smaller, check out the Galaxy S4 and the HTC One. I own the One and I love it.

However, if you want my opinion, if you have been satisfied with the Note 2 and enjoy Samsung's ecosystem, just grab the Note 3. Like I said it is a very sizable update.

Hope this helped.

- NoLedge - 04-08-2014 07:34 PM

Ummm how about the GN3?