Twitist Forums
Girls, Should I send a message to the girl who just accepted me on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Girls, Should I send a message to the girl who just accepted me on Facebook? (/thread-131059.html)

Girls, Should I send a message to the girl who just accepted me on Facebook? - noisywealth914 - 04-08-2014 07:14 PM

We do not even have mutual friends. but she have accepted me within one day. problem is I do not know how to approach towards her now. should I send a message or wait to live chat? or just keep liking and commenting on her post/photos for a while?

- Shivam adhvaryu - 04-08-2014 07:15 PM

Liking and commenting on her posts wont make any difference you have to talk to her first

- Karina - 04-08-2014 07:24 PM

if your going to be liking and commenting on her pictures on facebook then go message her. try not and seem creepy though since it sounds like you have no clue who eachother are. girls can be very quick to label someone as a creep so watch how much your liking and commenting on her stuff. I would also keep the commenting to a low because that can be kinda weird for someone you don't know.