Twitist Forums
I may have an order issue on eBay? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: I may have an order issue on eBay? (/thread-131136.html)

I may have an order issue on eBay? - Andrew - 04-08-2014 07:16 PM

The seller messaged me telling me that my order has shipped. The site indicates that the item has not shipped - the indicator for "shipped" status has not been filled in. I contacted the seller about it and haven't heard back from him/her. Hopefully I haven't been scammed, although the seller has a pretty clean record. If I don't hear back from the seller pretty soon, I am contacting eBay.

What do you guys think?

- Patrick - 04-08-2014 07:16 PM

I think you should contact eBay and ask what is going on. If they say nothing is wrong NEVER GO ON EBAY AGAIN.

- Arks - 04-08-2014 07:26 PM

I think you should have contacted Ebay a long time ago.. Good luck getting your product.

- DrDave - 04-08-2014 07:30 PM

I think you placed an order and expected it to just jump right on the UPS, Fedex, or USPS truck a minute later. It don't work that way homie. It has to be processed and then a message to the deliverer that it's ready to be picked up. Until that time which could be up to 3 days, you sit and wait just like everyone else until it shows up with a tracking number. If you ordered from China, it may be 2 weeks before it shows up in your country.

- faithfultexture942 - 04-08-2014 07:38 PM

Things take time. Even the eBay notifications process. You didn't mention when you paid for the order on when the shipper notified you. Sometimes it can be 3 to 5 days until all the emails catch up. Sometimes the package arrives first.
~
Pay with PayPal. Your money is guaranteed. And stop worrying.