Twitist Forums
How many followers on twitter will i need to create an army, powerful enough to invade france? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How many followers on twitter will i need to create an army, powerful enough to invade france? (/thread-1312.html)

How many followers on twitter will i need to create an army, powerful enough to invade france? - TheMohaguy - 10-01-2012 12:15 AM

I only have enough to invade the island of rockall, and its only just a huge rock, please help!

- Jordan - 10-01-2012 12:23 AM

That'll be easy. 5 will be enough to cause them to surrender.

- Transform?! - 10-01-2012 12:23 AM

Two: one person to call France and tell them you're invading, and another to hold the binoculars so you can see the white flag that will simultaneously appear.

- dylan2009 - 10-01-2012 12:23 AM

i agree with transformers answer. very funny. It's good fun taking the piss out of the ancient enemy

- Lutonite - 10-01-2012 12:23 AM

I think France should replace their national flag with a plain white one too,and have it raised at full mast at all times.

Saying that now they try to tell the rest of Europe what to do anyway the arrogant little shits.

- Ryan - 10-01-2012 12:23 AM

if you let them know your invading as was suggested before dont go by ferry as they send farmers and air traffic control to block the port and please dont invade on of before 16th june as i need to get accross the water to go to austria in my van ..thanks

- BadgerFarm - 10-01-2012 12:23 AM

Well, seeing as they have one of the largest armies in Europe... a fucking lot.

France surrendered in WWII to avoid pointless slaughter of young soldiers. They were beaten, and they knew it. Not surrendering would've been sheer lunacy, and anyone here who would've "fought to the last man" is an idiot who needs to get his priorities sorted.